By admin on Jun 01 in Careers.
Here is the Recruitment Process Karma Employment follows for completing recruit process.
- Set of legal documents received from company by the Karma Employment.
- Legal documents forwarded to the Ministry of the Labour Department for the first / pre-approved by Karma Employment.
- Upon the receipt of the pre-approval, put advertisement in the newspaper for sourcing out the candidates as per company requirement.
- Selection of the candidates by Karma Employment, prepare the data sheet and provide details to the company.
- Final interview by company representative and provide final selection list to the Karma Employment.
- Prepare medical, photo. Collect original passports and provide related documents of the candidates to the company for the visas procession by Karma Employment.
- Complete the documents forwarded to concern company for the visa process.
- Upon the visa receipt, process for insurance, orientation of the candidate, and submit in Ministry of Labour Department along with the visa for the final approval.
- Plan for the candidates deployment and provide related information / itinerary to the company in advance for their necessary preparation.
- Upon the receipt of the candidates by the company. Arrival information should be provided to the Karma Employment.